All participants who have paid their conference fee in full and on time will receive their access data by e-mail a few days before the event starts. If you have not received your access data by 25 March 2022, 14:00, please contact Ms. Beatrice Hensel ().
To use all features of the conference platform, you need an up-to-date browser and Zoom (Video conferencing service). Further information on the technical requirements can be found here.
Joining the conference
In order to participate in the conference, you also need a MeetAnyway account with which you can register on the conference platform.
If you do not have a MeetAnyway account yet, please create one on meetanyway.com in good time before the start of the conference - using the e-mail address you used for participant registration. To do this, click on "Create New Account" and follow the instructions on the screen. During registration, you will receive a 6-digit code by e-mail from MeetAnyway to activate your account.
After creating the account, please add a profile picture and your affiliation to your personal profile, if applicable.
If you already have a MeetAnyway account with a different e-mail address and would like to use it to participate in the conference, please contact Ms Beatrice Hensel (). We will then be happy to activate this account for the conference.
Visit the homepage of the meeting platform and click on "Attend event". You will then be asked to log in or register with your MeetAnyway account (if not already done as described in step 1).
You are now registered and can join the event via "Enter event space".
Immediately after logging in, you will be directed to the conference platform, which will be the central access point on the web during the entire conference. Here, all the platform's functionalities are available to you in a clear and intuitive way.
You have not received the activation code for your MeetAnyway account or have technical difficulties on the meeting platform? You can reach the MeetAnyway support staff
- by e-mail: support(at)meetanyway.com,
- via the participant helpdesk: https://help.meetanyway.com or
- directly on the conference platform via the (?) symbol at the right top.
Navigation on the conference platform
To navigate on the conference platform, select the corresponding menu item (Welcome, Meet & Mingle, Audimax, Lecture Rooms or Poster Sessions) in the top menu bar and navigate to the desired area in the submenu. The options "JOIN" and "OPEN" are available in the individual areas.
"JOIN" means that you join a lecture via zoom or a video chat.
"OPEN" opens a pop-up window with embedded web pages, PDFs or similar.
As soon as you move the mouse pointer over a button, further details are displayed.
- Give your presentation live by using the conference platform in combination with Zoom (Video conferencing service) to share your screen and audio. Answer questions from participants live after your presentation.
- Each session is moderated by a scientific session chair who guides you through the programme.
- Use the test sessions to check your technical requirements for your live presentation with the technical support in advance. Please pay attention to our technical recommendations to use the full functionality of the system.
- The technical support is available at all times in each virtual lecture room to help you with technical problems as quickly as possible.
- Get an overview of all poster contributions.
- Read the abstracts of the poster contributions and view the content of a poster in detail.
- Contact the authors and participate in the poster's group video chat during the poster sessions.
Network with participants
- Find other participants via the participant directory and network.
- Write chat messages with your contacts or talk live in a video call.
- Are you missing the real life coffee corner meetings at conferences? Then join our virtual breaks and meet other participants in small or large groups at the Meet & Mingle tables!